Complete Business, Accounting & Taxation Service
Managed by a Team of CMA, CA & CS
Steps to download Aadhaar XML file for offline eKYC
How to obtain Aadhaar XML / Share Code?
Visit UIDAI website directly to obtain Aadhaar XML
• Step 1: Go to URL www.uidai.gov.in
• Step 2: Enter 'Aadhaar Number' or 'VID' and mentioned 'Security Code' in screen, then click on 'Send OTP'
• Step 3: Enter the OTP received by registered Mobile Number for the given Aadhaar Number
• Step 4: Enter a Share Code which will be password for the ZIP file and click on 'Download' button
• Step 5: The Zip file containing the digitally signed XML will be downloaded
• Step 6 : unzip file using any unzip software
What is Aadhaar Paperless e-KYC
• It is a secure sharable document which can be used by Aadhar number holder for offline verification of Identity
• Service Providers like telecom mobile companies, Digital Signature Providers, and others can establish identify of an individual using Aadhaar eKYC XML
• The file contains Name, Address, Photo, Gender, DOB, registered Mobile Number, Email address of resident among other details